Back at the ollllllll French Market after a 3 and a 1/2 month pandemic hiatus.. me and about 9 other vendors.
@ French Market (New Orleans) ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago ·
2 weeks ago ·
UPDATE: 133 numbered books wrapped up and ready to go to the post office.
*67 numbered books still left!
* 167 complimentary Cajun Alphabet 8x10 "Lagniappe" prints still left when you order a book.
By the way - French Market will reopen this Friday. It will be limited days/hours. Thurs, Frid, Sat, Sun each week.
- I'll be there this Frid (July 3rd), Sat, And Sunday - take off the following weekend to go out of town (tentatively 🤷♂️) and after I'll be back at Market, sweating on the regular weekly - if all goes well.👍 ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago ·
"A Cajun Alphabet Story" is now available as a hardbound book.
Because our new printer has been able to keep the overhead cost of the hardbound books low, we're keeping the book price at the same price of $20! 😮
- The first 200 book orders will receive a signed and numbered edition out of the first 250 in print (I'm keeping the first 50 and making 51-250 available in this promotion) 😱
- The first 300 orders will receive a complimentary 8x10 signed Cajun Alphabet print for each book (sleeved on foam backing) - LAGNIAPPE ! 🎁
- Remember that for every book you buy in one order, you also get a discount of $2.50 on each book. 👍
* No limit on book orders per customer.
- I'm happy to personalize each book at your request. There is a "NOTE" section in check out on the site - please put your message there if you have one.
* I sign and date the year on all books going out from my website, even if there is not a message. ✒️
- Go to bigezartist.com to order, and click on the "Cajun Alphabet" tab to find "A Cajun Alphabet Story". Easy checkout with PayPal.
- When you put a book (or books) in the cart, the free 8x10 Cajun Alphabet poster will automatically drop in for each book. * After we've sold 300 books, the 8x10 Lagniappe print will stop dropping in the cart during checkout. 🐊
I want to say thank you to all of you who have been following me and supporting since I've started this. My livelihood is not possible without your interest in what I have to offer
- I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart
❤️ All the best! ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago ·
I've seen at least 20 tattoos of this on people over the years - this is the first stained glass version of the Crâne du Lis I've seen. Incredible work and very accurate! I love it! 😮🤩😍 I want it in my front door! 😅 - Quel honneur ! - posted by Hope Taylor - from her aunt "Genni's Glass" - thanks again! ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago ·